Your career with KPC
Self-organisation and a sense of responsibility are of great importance to us. You will not find steep hierarchies.
Reconciling work, family and leisure should no longer be an obstacle in today’s world. Depending on the project and customer situation, home office is also possible.
It has never been more important to cultivate international relations. Consultations across national borders are therefore already part of our standard repertoire and make for an exciting day at work.
We use all the possibilities and advantages of digitalisation. You can expect exciting and challenging IT projects in the field of performance consulting.
We are not friends of stagnation! Your personal as well as professional further education is very important to us. That is why we promote the development of your skills in exciting and varied projects.
Is it your passion to support companies in their decisions regarding the further development of IT services and IT processes? Are sales and the recognition of customer potential among your strengths and do you have an extensive customer network in the consulting environment? Do you also have a strong customer and service orientation? Then you are exactly right with us!
Your future challenge as an IT consultant in an up-and-coming IT consulting company includes the following tasks:
- Supporting the entire IT tendering process at the customer and creating the basis for correct purchase decisions by the customer. This includes, among other things, the definition of objectives and requirements, the search for vendors, support in price negotiations and rollout support.
- Acquisition of new projects within your customer network
- Management of key customers after project acquisition and management of project teams
- Conception of IT services from different perspectives (e.g. architecture, processes, etc.) for large international corporations
- Management of external vendors within the framework of complex implementation projects
Ideally, you will have the skills required to work in a customer-oriented team of consultants:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in IT consulting as well as relevant professional experience in a comparable sales function in the service sector
- Completed IT-related training and profound understanding of IT processes
- Knowledge in project management and IT service management
- Fluent in German and English (C1/C2), written and spoken
- Very well organised and solution-oriented working method
- High communication skills, assertiveness and negotiation skills
- Rapid comprehension, very good analytical skills
- Readiness to travel approx. 5 days per month
- Willingness to work from home
- Place of residence within Europe (with good airport accessibility)
We offer you:
- Work in an international team
- Exciting consulting projects with international groups
- A flat corporate hierarchy and fast decision-making processes
- Open corporate culture, motivated & competent team
- Various personal and professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours, very good work-life balance
- Work from home office
The minimum salary under the collective agreement is € 70,000 gross per year on a full-time basis and is adjusted according to the number of hours per week. There is a willingness to overpay and pay bonuses in the event of sales success. The actual annual income is in line with the market and is determined according to your qualifications and experience or the type of contract.
If you feel addressed, we look forward to receiving your detailed application. Please also tell us your salary expectations.